Warning: Stranger Things Ahead…
Our sense of fear certainly has changed as we’ve aged. While we used to fear getting older, now we’re scared of totally normal things, like Jeff Bezos’s new monitoring device, fast-approaching Q4 deadlines, and teen slang.
Top 5 (Incredibly Useful) Things To Do With The (Definitely Not) Dystopian Amazon Robot
If Amazon Sidewalk wasn’t enough, now there’s a new addition to Amazon’s dystopian robot family. Meet Astro.
Warby Parker Has a Vision and Goes Public
We can see clearly now; Warby’s worth millions! Another hipster favorite went public this week.
Spooked by the Idea of Staying in Your Current Role for Another Month?
Find a scary-good new role with Partnership Leaders!
- Chargebee — Partner Marketing Manager (Remote, US)
- Intercom — Director of Partner Marketing (Bay Area)
- Dixa — Partner Marketing Manager (London)
- Dataiku — Head of Technology Partnerships (Seattle)
- Aldia — Director, Partner Account Manager (Toronto)
- Electric — Channel BDR (Remote)
- Quantum Metric — Senior Partner Program Manager (Remote)
- Friendbuy — Partner Marketing Manager (Remote)
- Atlassian — Head of Global Channel Programs (San Francisco)
- AB Tasty — Technology Partner Manager (North America)
Other news we’re watching
- California makes strides toward equality — Women now control more than one in four corporate board seats nationwide — that’s a 50% increase since the 2018 California law requiring women on boards was passed.
- It’s a bird… it’s a planet… it’s a comet? — This comet heading our way is so huge, astronomers initially thought it was a dwarf planet.
- Senator Blumenthal has no idea what a finsta is — We get it. It’s hard to keep up with the teen slang these days. From cheugy to zooted, ghosting to thirst traps, the nonsensical phrases are endless. Unfortunately, if you’re conducting questioning during a congressional hearing, you should probably know what you’re asking about.
- Lindsay Lohan has partnered up with the Canine Cartel — Nothing against Lindsay, but her fursona NFT may be the scariest story in this email…
Partnership Leaders enables personal and professional development for professionals in partnerships. Learn more about the community and apply to join here.
Not yet subscribed to the PL;DR? Sign up for your weekly dose of hot takes on tech, partnerships, and global news.