“I don’t subscribe to the PL;DR.” and other red flags 🚩
“I didn’t vote in for the first annual Partnership Leaders Awards.” 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Don’t be that guy. Today’s your last chance to submit your nomination for Most Innovative Partner Program, Rapid Growth Ecosystem, Rising Star: Partner Manager, and more!
And now, for the latest in tech & partnerships news…
The PL;DR is brought to you in partnership with xAmplify.
Partner Marketing Amplified – 3-5x Partner Revenue in Less Time – Learn more.
What’s a Facebook?
When was the last time someone asked you what Facebook was? Soon, your grandmother’s favorite social media platform may go by a new name.
PayPal Eyes Your Mood Board
PayPal’s potential Pinterest purchase could push 2021 over the edge for a record-breaking year of M&As.
Apple Disrupts The Gadget Cleaning Industry
First came the Macintosh, then the iPod. Apple’s latest innovation? A $19 microfiber cleaning cloth.
Land an Award-worthy Role
Find a role that has you dreading Friday — and looking forward to Monday. Here are some of the recent roles shared in the Partnership Leaders community:
- Wunderkind – Senior Manager, Referral Partner Programs (New York)
- CloudCall – Senior Partner Management Specialist (Remote)
- NextRoll – Agency Partner Manager (Remote)
- Snowplow – Partnerships Manager (US, Remote AND UK, Remote)
- Gainsight – Manager, PE / VC Partnerships (US, Remote)
Other news we’re watching
- Partnership Leaders was nominated for Allbound’s Most Influential Channel Community — We’re honored to be nominated as one of the Most Influential Channel Communities. You can cast your vote for us, and other partner professionals in Allbound’s 2021 awards.
- My MacBook Pro brings all the dongles to the yard – Aside from ridiculously overpriced polishing cloths, Apple has finally listened to years of consumer feedback and welcomed back the much missed HDMI, SD reader, and MagSafe to the newest line of Macs. Hurray for reversal progression, we guess?
- Congratulations to Clyde! — Comprehensive product lifecycle platform, Clyde announced their $41MM Series B funding round this week. Whether it’s an extended warranty on the iPhone we’ll surely drop, or an iCloth we may stain, we’re excited to see where you go from here.
- Yo dawg I heard you like rockets — So we put a spacecraft on your rocket so you can travel to space while you travel to space. Yes, this is real. NASA unveiled Artemis this week. Check out the unveiling on Twitter.
Partnership Leaders enables personal and professional development for professionals in partnerships. Learn more about the community and apply to join here.
Not yet subscribed to the PL;DR? Sign up for your weekly dose of hot takes on tech, partnerships, and global news.