Hello November, Goodbye Coinbase Fees!
Happy November, PL;DR fam! It’s officially that time of year to bust out the SAD lamps, cozy up with a warm beverage, and begin planning how you’ll approach the impending political conversations with Grandma over turkey and mashed potatoes.
Let’s jump into this week’s news!
Push it…because why not?
If you feel like you’re not sending your friends enough push notifications across Twitter and Instagram, here’s your solution.
Laika Raises $35M
Laika’s compliance as a service tool recently raised a series B round with J.P. Morgan Growth Equity Partners.
Goodbye, Coinbase Fees!
With the introduction of a Coinbase subscription, you might be able to forego fees when buying and selling cryptocurrency.
Jobs on Jobs
Join us next for our very first Partnership Leaders job fair! Hiring managers from a variety of teams will be present highlighting the roles they’re hiring for. Register now to join us on November 10th.
Can’t wait? There were A TON of open roles shared in our #jobs channel this week that you can explore in the meantime.
- SpotOn – Partnership Integration Manager (Remote)
- Outreach – Partner Operations Manager (Seattle, WA)
- Amplitude – Partner Manager (NAMER Remote)
- Mailchimp – Partnerships Manager, Account Management (Remote)
- Coda – Channel Manager (San Francisco)
- Webflow – Director, Technical Business Development (Remote)
- Antler – Head of Global Partnerships (US or UK)
We’re still growing the Partnership Leaders team! If you or anyone in your network would be a good fit, please apply!
Other news we’re watching
- Earth 2.0 – Astronomers across the US are encouraging for the development of a massive telescope to begin looking for other habitable planets.
- Out-of-this-world Tacos – NASA astronauts currently aboard the ISS were able to munch on some space-grown green chiles with fajita beef, tomatoes, and artichokes. How long do you think until Taco Bell offers this intergalactic delicacy?
- Coronavirus spreads to Bambi & friends – Our four-legged friends in Iowa are also being infected by coronavirus…because why would we expect things to go back to normal any time soon?
Partnership Leaders enables personal and professional development for professionals in partnerships. Learn more about the community and apply to join here.
Not yet subscribed to the PL;DR? Sign up for your weekly dose of hot takes on tech, partnerships, and global news.