Get in Shape for the New Year!
Are you trying to get your partner program in shape before the end of the year? Or maybe you’re trying to work off all of those hours spent sitting in front of your laptop?
This week, we’re helping you accomplish all of your goals before the new year! Let’s dive in.
Need a Spotter? Peloton Has You Covered
Do you want an AI-equipped camera watching your workouts? Peloton assumes yes!
You Raised $20M
Are you looking for a more private alternative to Google search? This could be your answer!
A Lesson in the Art of Pivoting
These organizations have made powerful pivots during the pandemic. Get inspiration to innovate like never before.
Explore the Remote & In-person Roles of Your Dreams
There are only seven weeks left until 2022! Find a role that aligns with your New Years’ Resolutions, whether that be to implement a partner program, expand an existing program, launch an innovative co-marketing campaign, or otherwise:
- Talon.One – Partner Manager (USA, EMEA)
- Qualtrics – Partner Ecosystem Manager – Healthcare (Remote)
- Miro – Partner Marketing Lead (Austin, TX)
- Gorgias – Technology Partner Manager (West Coast, Remote)
- Cloudera – Senior Partner Marketing Manager (London)
- Contentful – Regional Partner Manager DACH (Germany, Remote)
- Google – Partnerships Solutions Lead, Venture Capitals and Startups (San Francisco, CA)
Alternatively, if you’re looking to hire, be sure to explore insights from Partnership Leaders members on growing a partnerships team.
Other news we’re watching
- Arby’s partners with Tattersall Distilling in Minneapolis — Is Arby’s your hangover cure or your hangover cause? Now, it can be both with the limited-edition curly fry vodka that was announced earlier this week.
- Workato nears a $6B valuation — This week, Workato closed a Series E of $200 million at a $5.7 billion valuation. Congratulations to the workflow automation platform that plans to use the funds to reinvest in the platform.
- Diapers provide out of this world fashion – Stricken with plumbing problems, the recent SpaceX crew was forced to either hold it or strap on a diaper. What would the aliens think if they witnessed this?
Partnership Leaders enables personal and professional development for professionals in partnerships. Learn more about the community and apply to join here.
Not yet subscribed to the PL;DR? Sign up for your weekly dose of hot takes on tech, partnerships, and global news.