6 Things We Did While the Zuckerberg Empire was Down
The entire suite of Facebook-owned applications was unreachable by users for about six hours this past week. This marks the longest period of downtime the Social Giant has faced connectivity issues in recent times. This also marks the longest period of time that we were forced to face our actual feelings, without any procrastination.
While we were unable to use our favorite websites, we were able to…
- Finally catch up on laundry
- Maniacally refresh Instagram and then check Twitter…wash, rinse, repeat.
- Get to the end of our Twitter feed
- Call our grandmother on the phone and have a conversation like normal people
- Think of an incredibly cheeky caption for our next ‘gram
- Work on our cheeks at the gym
Partnership Leaders enables personal and professional development for professionals in partnerships. Learn more about the community and apply to join here.
Not yet subscribed to the PL;DR? Sign up for your weekly dose of hot takes on tech, partnerships, and global news.